Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 447. I spoke too soon.

Van refused to start again this morning. So I'll need to buy a new battery, I've been quoted £150. I haven't quiet escaped my little jinx just yet!

However all is not lost. I have the money but I'll be down to zero when I get it out and the exhaust pipe problem seems to have an answer as well so I can sort that out as well.

All of this is annoying but strangely enough that's all it is. I haven't disappeared into bed and switched the phone off (I have done that in the past) I packed a few tools into a bag and walked down to a local customer where I had a few things to finish off.

I could do with an end to these little episodes. None of them are major events but they do chip away at you. Tomorrow's a new day. So let's see what I can do with it.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment