Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 439. Taking a step back.

It's difficult to know where to start. My insides are doing somersaults but my head is trying to keep everything together. I can't remember when I kept pushing onwards whilst feeling crap inside. It was a bit easier today than yesterday and I hope it will be a bit easier on Wednesday.

Pushing negative thoughts out with positive ones is working and staying busy helps. I know that both of those things appear on any "self help" page but when you re low it's not an easy thing to do the easy thing.

I spoke to a friend on Facebook tonight and she was very supportive. I would have to say having someone who can listen (and I mean really listen) has to be high up, if not top of the list. Anyway enough of my moaning on.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment