Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Day 448. Getting a grip.

The day didn't start so well. Woke up not feeling great. I seemed to be slipping back to letting the negatives outweigh the positives. So I stood in front of the hall mirror and had a word with myself. It was something recommended to me when I was in counselling but I've found it painfully difficult to do. I guess it's this difficulty in loving myself that is the root of my problem or it's cure.

Anyway I did eventually get going and it was a long and successful day. I am  turning a corner. The only worrying thing is, that to achieve this there is less time for the good habits I've picked up along the way. That said I suppose I should be happy with these problems. Compare that with how things were several months ago!

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~) 

No comments:

Post a Comment