Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

Days 429 and 430. Another week gone.......

...... and still learning. A week ago the negative thoughts were creeping back in. So hence the need for a mantra. Something short and to the point, to repeat when the black stuff was trying to force it's way into my thoughts. Well did that and kept plugging away as the week went on. Saturday was the crunch day. I had a job with lots to do and on the other side of London. So I really wanted to get it all done and paid on the day. Well I managed it and drove home pretty pleased with myself. It struck me during the ride home that there were several other things I should also be pleased with. I've managed to pay most of mine and my ex's bills even though I've been virtually broke over the last year. I've kept my little flat clean and tidy (and I'm not a clean and tidy person) and I haven't given up on any of my hopes and dreams. I'm also starting to value myself both personally and professionally So I'm a bit better, a bit stronger every day.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment