Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

Days 443 and 444. The weekend review.

A week of setbacks but a positive week for me. Odd but there you have it. I've just spent 24 hours with MissG getting her garden ready for her daughters up coming wedding. I had already made a pact with myself not to mention our wobble last week and just be as bright, cheerful and as fun to be with as I could. The upshot was she brought up the subject and felt she was at fault. I'm too old now to worry about who's fault it may or may not be. As long as you can move on who really cares. The nice thing was it just added a bit more glue to the relationship and I managed to just live in the moment and forget about everything else.

Stroppy, daughter no1 sent me a Fathers day card today. So that relationship seems to be on the mend as well. In the past I would have needed to take control of the situation to repair things. This time I've let "time" do the work and it does seem to be better at it than me. Can "time" it fix my broken exhaust pipe? sadly I think not. So a pause while I go and tackle that job........... well managed to change it, almost ballsed it up but it all came good in the end. Hopefully next time I'll be able to afford for someone else to do it and I can add it to the list of, "things I've done but don't want to do ever again". It's the brake shoes next!

Monday is almost upon us and my plan is to tackle my growing pile of bills. One a day should have everything sorted by the weekend.

Have a good week.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment