Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Monday morning.

Many blogs ago I mentioned getting out of a hole and seeing the light or something similar and reading other peoples blogs, they talk about black holes of despair etc. Well today things aren't great but thinking about it, my misery is only a percentage of my whole. I sleep ok, enjoy eating, my time with friends and family. It's just certain times when the gloom, like a fog descends but I seem to let it colour everything.

So as the morning started to drift towards the fog I had a little recap with myself over a cup of coffee. Once I started to put things into self contained compartments the day improved. I find it a real challenge, keeping a lid on the small problems is far harder than fighting the big problems but it's the small stuff that colours the day. Early night tonight and lets see if I can make a better start to tomorrow. I'll keep the coffee break though, I can find out what I'm planning to do this weekend.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment