Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Day 54

Well I suppose it's back to basics. Have kept up with my visits to the gym and things are improving on that front. Lost abit of weight and I can see muscles slowly appearing so that's a positive.
Will need to get back to doing my lists and typing a few lines here everyday. I thought that coming out of the initial dark place was going to be the difficult bit but it's beginning to dawn on me that this period of slow (but important) rebuilding is going to be the tough part.
I have to be honest and say I really don't fancy it or think I can do it but what's the alternative. Keep going through these cycles of gloom, keep living this unhappy life. Just by writing this stuff down I can feel this little light deep down in my stomach that is flying around and trying to muster up a bit of support. Maybe I have one good fight left in me. One bit of self respect that won't allow my self-pity to flatten things.
Onwards and upwards phantom readers today we start the next bit of the journey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment