Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Day 55, a bit of inspiration needed!

"Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, `Grow, grow.'"
~ The Talmud
There you go, a few inspiring words to kick the day off. Now you'll have to wade through my dirge (no one said this would be easy). I've extended the title. Day elevntyfour was beginning to sound a bit boring, so I've added a few words to give a feel of what's coming. If you ever read "That's it I can't go on", I suggest those of you with a weak constitution close the tab and goggle pictures of frolicking lambs or puppies why spoil your day.
I have a "to-do" list ready and waiting, porridge in the microwave and a mug of coffee here keeping me company while I edit this ready for you to digest. I've gone back to a previous post where I mentioned all the clutter you gather around you. Then I proclaimed how I needed to clear all of the out. Suffice to say I didn't and I need to, so that's this evening taken care of with a little time out to visit the gym. As previously mentioned the gym visits are a success but I failed to weigh myself at the beginning. Which was a major error as we all need tangible evidence of how things are changing for us. So after a quick weigh-in (I'm 15 and a half stone) my target is downwards to a level where I'm happy and fit.
I think that's enough for today. Onwards and upwards my phantom friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment