Pages

Friday 18 June 2010

Day 70 I'd like to be happy now. Please.

Well, I managed to get up fairly early and be at work by 8:15. Work does help keep your mind off the dark things but they are lurking there in the back ground. Things are made more difficult because of the what's going on around me. My love life or lack of one is all consuming at the moment. I'm close to someone but not as close as I'd like to be and I think she's of the same opinion but we both have a couple of issues we need to get out of the way first. Once that's sorted I just want to spend a week holding and being held by her, nothing more than that. The warmth and security of a long hug is the one thing I want more than anything else. More than money, more than World peace, more than anything else. Just a hug.
Onwards and upwards my phantom friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment