Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Day 56. Vice visa?

Am I feeling so bad because of the decisions and actions I've taken or have my decisions and actions been effected because of my underlying moods? discuss!
I would hazard a guess that the two are linked but not in anyway I could ever understand or be able to explain. The fact I've had the thought, would suggest I'm on the way out of this constant round of feeling up and down for no apparent reason.
Yesterday didn't go as it should have and I'll need to work very hard today to mend a few bridges that whilst they haven't fallen down do have a couple of large cracks in. Today I'm going to spend a bit of time thinking about my motivation (or lack of it). I have to say it's probably the one area where I might need some outside help.
I hope your phantom days go well my phantom friends. Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment