Pages

Saturday 26 June 2010

Days 79&80 rolling with the punches.

Yesterday started well. Unfortunately it went steadily downhill as it progressed. None of which was my doing. Someone close let themselves down and messed the day up for both of us. No doubt I'll get an email later say it was in fact my fault (which it wasn't. To be fair they has a pretty serious problem so it's not entirely something they can control).
As much as I love the person involved, we've reached a point where some serious and final decisions need to be made. Now several weeks, even days ago I would have been all over the place and totally unable to make any kind of rational decision but now I seem to have a growing strength to back me up.
Well well that bit of strength certainly helped me out. I made a tough decision and was prepared to walk away but it looks as if that won't be necessary now. There's a long way to go but I'm convinced it's right for me.
There's the beginning of an inner strength growing away deep down in my soul. Do you remember Weebles? and "Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down!" well I'm beginning to feel like that now. Able to take the knocks but bounce straight back.
Onwards and upwards my phantom friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment