Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Day 59. Same old same old.

Well so much for a quite night. Three calls spread between midnight and four meant I didn't get much sleep but I did see the sun come up over Notting Hill. Overall the day went well. Booked in some lucrative work for next week. However my personal feelings are all over the place. To my credit I managed to keep the needy me in the background and projected a happy go lucky attitude. It didn't help my partner she is in a worse state than me. Still came away with the feeling that overall I handled myself pretty well and by concentrating on my partner I learned that she is as insecure as I am. So in light of this I'll make sure I make all the right noises next time we meet. Now I wouldn't have been able to do this a week ago.
Onwards and upwards my phantom buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment