Pages

Thursday 10 June 2010

Day 62, a visit to the Doctors.

Well 62 days into this and whilst there have been some surprise and positive moments. I'm still, to be frank wading about in a pool of despair most of the in the shallow end but I do slip up now and then.
So booked an appointment with my Doctor. I told him how I had been feeling and the steps I'd taken to try and combat this. He gave me a short questionnaire to fill in and booked me in for a number of blood tests. I'll let you know what comes up in the results.
I was happy he felt I was tackling the problem in a logical and sensible way. Because the appointment was early, 7o/c. I was working by 7:30 and finished the day just after 6. As much as I hate to admit it long working days coupled with all the other stuff I've bored you rigid with over the last couple of months seem to be the way forward.
Onwards and upwards my phantom friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment