Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Day 341. A mixed bag.

Firstly it was a good day on most levels. Did the French and hot water first thing. Left the flat clean and tidy. Good day at work etc etc. One or two things didn't get done, which is probably no different from a million other people but nonetheless I will work on it.

I'm noticing that I am beginning to look forward to the future and making plans. So do I need to worry? Am I about to repeat the same mistakes as before or is this different. Well I don't have the answer so I'll need to ponder on it and get back to you.

It's Tuesday so weird stuff on eBay. I have to say I'm struggling on this one. If it was fetishes on eBay I'd be your man. Type in "my well worn" and you'll see what I mean. Anyway here's tonight choice.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLLECTION-ANATOMICAL-OLD-TEETH-CURIOSITY-CURIOS-/280640454142?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimalCollectables_SM&hash=item4157797dfe

Seven sets of old teeth!

Onwards and upwards :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment