Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Day 357. So much for taking life by the balls!

Got up early and set off for work. Only to find the exhaust of my van dragging along the floor. So that put pay to my plans for the day. I've no money to pay for a replacement. So I've managed a makeshift repair. Which fingers crossed will last a week or two, until I can afford something more permanent. Last time the van went sick I hid in bed for 24 hours. This time I got straight on the case. So a big hand for yours truly but I could do without anymore tests. I've had enough of one step forward two back.

I had to cancel a couple of jobs and I think I may be kicked off a job tomorrow because of the amount of time I've wasted. I'm prioritising my work which will piss off a few but my previous poor planning has lead me here. So time to start getting things right.

I can finish off a few jobs over the next few days. It will help in a number of ways. Bring in much need cash and draw the line under a couple of jobs that are dragging on.

That's it for tonight. I'm feeling a bit flat. I shall try and take life by the balls tomorrow and see if I can make dreams and wishes come true.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment