Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Days 359 and 360. time to catch up.

The blog has fallen behind a bit these last two weeks. So I'll make an effort to correct that next week.

Another up and down week but I'm noticeably more positive about things and tackling problems head on. I'm not out of the woods just yet. However I'm getting better at focusing on what's in front of me and not letting my mind wander off the subject. I find it easier to stick with work until it's done. I thought I'd get a real boost from this but I'm not that bothered about it. Which I find odd.

Today I have a couple of jobs to do and will then pick up daughter no2 take her home and cook tea for both of them. So it will be a nice end to a day.

Haven't seen MissG since last weekend. The midweek breakdown (van, not me) and the lack of cash has put pay to our Sunday day out. Next weekend I'm on call, so that's out as well. Living 50 odd miles apart can be abit of a pain sometimes. However it does mean I can focus on my work and put that on a steadier footing. It's also a bit of a test of the relationship. We're fine together but a lot falls between the cracks when it comes to phone calls and texts. I think we both feel the other isn't offering enough support.

So to conclude it's been an awful week with lots of positives haha

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment