Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Day 354. Quick update.

First post since Thursday. Friday was a busy day and I drove down to the coast in the evening. Got there around 10 and just went to bed as so tired. No Internet access so no posts possible till Sunday evening but again got back here late so straightened the place up. Had something to eat watched abit of TV then off to bed.

Last week was one of the best in a long while. I did a few long days and really felt like getting stuck in and getting things finished. I also felt really good as well, happy even.

Each week brings something new and gets me that bit closer to succeeding and living my dreams. This week I think it's going to be coping with change. As I said, I had a really good and happy week. Particularly the weekend. This morning I woke up and didn't feel that enthusiastic about the day ahead but I got up and went in and cracked on. My mood didn't really lift. Why? Well it's almost the end of the month and I need to get the rent in. I've got a couple moving into the flat Wednesday, so I need to move my stuff and the job I'm on is still a long way off of being finished. So it's not unreasonable to feel a little fed up. Trouble is I'm thinking "here comes the bad times again".

So this is where "Coping with change" comes in. I'm going to have to learn that one bad day doesn't mean my world is crumbling. A bad day is just a bad day.

My "Star of the Day" is Chris Gardener. I don't know much about this fella apart from the film "The pursuit of happyness" and the wiki thing. But if half of it is true about this man then I want to eat whatever he has for breakfast. The title of the film come from the words of Thomas Jefferson "  Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

http://www.chrisgardnermedia.com/about/bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Gardner

Onwards and upwards :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment