Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 362. Going forwards.

Yesterday I couldn't explain why I wasn't pleased with things going well work-wise. Well I've had a think about it and have come to a couple of conclusions.

Firstly, getting things done is what we're supposed to do isn't it? Coming home tired is the norm. Maybe I'm joining the World of the norm. That's not to say I'm not pleased, I am but it's nothing extra special. It's a start. There have been a few over the last 362 days. This one is different, it feels different. It feels solid.

I'm not sure what's driving this. I've been taking the VitB and St John's Wort for a while now. I wonder if that's lifted my general mood. That's what it's supposed to do but I'm never convinced pills work.

"The pursuit of happyness" had a big affect on me. After each knock the guy just kept getting up again. I suppose if you have nowhere to run and hide it's all you can do. It's what I've started to do.

I like the idea of being a "can do man" instead of "nice idea man"


Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :~) 

No comments:

Post a Comment