Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

New problems but same old logic.

Things have been pretty trying recently. It doesn't help when I apply the same logic to different problems. Isn't that logic the very same logic that got me here in the first place. Well that's reason enough not to use it again. At the moment it would be far better to apply short term solutions. Say enough! no more! Loose someone or something, rather than to try and persevere with it. Where, quite frankly the effort is wasted and said effort would serve me better elsewhere.
Enough of the doom and gloom though. All the time I'm complaining about the path I'm on, I'm just getting more lost. Makes more sense to ask the way and find out a little about the route. You know, places of interest, gift shops, toilets etc and to pack the right things. a camera to record the journey the right clothes, emergency rations and a half roll of loo paper.
Oooh I'm getting excited already. looks like the rain is letting up. Time to step out. Hope things go right for all of us today.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment