Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Green Lights.

  The things I read on line have changed. I've moved from the "why do I feel like this" to articles and people with a more positive take on things. It's not been deliberate and this change in emphasis has move so much around.    
  Something I read recently went "when you plan a journey you don't expect all green lights" which is spot on true but I know I expect all green lights when I set about changing me. You see how stupid I am lol. Well as we move into 2012 I shall continue with the "changing" journeys but accept the red lights and delays as an important and necessary element.
  I don't hate New Years Eve, it's a day like any other and I'm making the effort to extract as much from each day as possible. I know plenty of people who do and can understand why. Bearing that in mind, I would still like to wish them and any others who stumble across my blog a positive year with more ups than downs, more laughs than tears and success in the things that are important to you.

Onwards and upwards in the pursuit of happyness :-)

2 comments:

  1. The new year usually shows up in my life without fanfare, without resolutions... and now that I don't write checks anymore, I don't really have to get used to writing a new date until I go back to work on the 5th.

    It's funny. I have advised people so many times, 'this didn't happen overnight, won't be solved overnight either' which is my version of the green light thing.

    Yet when it comes to my own life, I somehow don't remember that advice as it applies to me.

    Instead of wishing you happy new year, I will wish for you that each new day has a positive balance when you go to sleep at the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive wishes Aims and nice to know I'm not the only one who ignores their own advice :-)

    ReplyDelete