Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Day 323. The Shepard's pie wasn't so bad tonight!

What was left of yesterdays Shepard's Pie tasted fine tonight. If only my looks improved with age as my cooking  so obviously seems to!

Today was another good day for me and I did spend a little time wondering why. I know I only wrote on here a few days ago, that I wasn't going to think too much, sorry.

Firstly I've latched on to the diet and vit supplements. Now I've only been taking these a couple of days so I doubt they have had any real effect but they seem to have a placebo effect on me.

My diet hasn't changed that much either. Less coffee and tea. More fruit, especially bananas but again I doubt that would of kicked in after only a couple of days.

Maybe it was my acceptance that I may not be happy for quite sometime to come and I'd just need to tough it out for the foreseeable future.

The one thing that could, may, probably has made a difference is the earlier nights. This will be put to the test now. As it's my weekend "on call" so I may not get a full nights sleep for a couple of days.

That's it for now. I've had a couple of ideas about changes I'd like to make to the blog. hopefully I'll find some time over the weekend to firm up those ideas and start from next week.

Onwards and upwards :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment