Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Days 317 and 318. The weekend review.

It's been rather an up and down week. I've wasted time, most of Wednesday for instance but worked hard and smart on other days.I have and do feel very alone. to counteract those emotions I do have a sense of inner strength. I also have a feeling of greater self worth. This has lead to a couple of surprises. I feel I'm being taken for granted slightly by MissG. In the past I would of behaved badly and moodily. I need to think this through carefully, as it is a relationship I would like to stay in but not at any cost. I'm also putting things into perspective and allocating successes and disasters to their correct pigeonholes.

The start of this week won't find me full of confidence for the week ahead. However there will be a strong sense of  getting stuck in. I found this quote from Churchill the other day. Which sums it up far better than I could hope to do.

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential."

Onwards and upwards :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment