Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

Day 281 and I've run out of ideas for titles.

Maybe I should go back to infrequent posting. Gives me abit more time to think them up.
Now "Desire" (a wish or longing)and "Completion" (to go through with; to finish or conclude). Can you see where I'm going with this? I'm looking for a word that links the two. I guess there are a few. "Application" (A specific use to which something is put)is probably the one I need to work on. Things are a lot better and I think I'm not far off of sorting myself out but like any addict there are things I need to avoid and things I really need to "Concentrate" (To direct or draw toward a common centre, to focus) on.
So to make a start I need to avoid another late night and concentrate on getting a good nights sleep.

So Star Person today is..........

Richard Norwood (1590? – 1675)

was an English mathematician, diver, and surveyor, connected with Isaac Newton. This fella did loads. As I've got to get to bed now and you've got too much time on your hands. Look him up.

Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment