Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Day 283. Sunday "a day of rest".

Or is it? Don't we all just go shopping. What a shame. I listened to "Desert Island Disc" today on Radio 4. For those of you who never have. They pick someone famous and ask them for their top ten discs they'd like to have with them if they were cast away on a desert island. Today it was the turn of a man called Gyles Brandreth. I shall make him my "Star of the day" which will save me time, typing his achievements and get you to do a little "online" surfing (which is always fun).
Anyway Glyes mentioned several times about living in the moment. It's somthing I don't do enough. In fact I would go as far as saying that, not living in the moment is probaly a big factor in my blue mood over the last year or so. MissG also thinks I don't spend enough time in the present. So as she's finally arrived I will make a huge effort to live in the here and now.
So while I cut short our evening fireside chat. You can go off to Wiki and do some research on Glyes.

Gyles Daubeney Brandreth. (1948)

Look him up, I've got things to do.

Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment