Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Day 302. An earlier start this morning.

I'd like to say I leaped out of bed and flew off to work but the phone rang (I'm on call) with a job and off I went. Once out, I got on with things and here I am now at 8pm feeling pretty satisfied with myself.

 I've been looking inward alot this week so maybe it's time to look outwards this weekend. I'm on call but will be going back to my old house to help the ex with a couple of jobs. I've started to send short texts to my daughters. I felt a bit peeved they weren't keeping in touch enough but then neither was I. So I'm making amends there too.

I'm off to bed now as I'm on call till Sunday evening so best get some sleep while I can. I wish you a happy and successful weekend. There's just time to give you a star of the day. It's Daniel Auteuil the Frenchman from the film last night.

Daniel Auteuil (1950-)
He's been in some good films. If you like cop films then look up "36 Quai des Orfèvres (2004) " or if history is your thing , try " La Reine Margot (1994) " and not only is he an excellent actor but like me he has a big nose the leans to one side :-) or should that be :~).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Auteuil
http://www.sonypictures.com/classics/lesVoluers/crew/auteuil.htm

Onwards and upwards :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment