Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Days 303 and 304. The weekend review.

So here we are at my third weekend review. I think the reviews are one of the best things I've done with the blog recently. It's forced me into rereading the drivel I've inflicted on you all over the last few days and more seriously it helps me take a balanced view on the week.
So what have I learned about me this week? Firstly, falling down a step or two hasn't entirely been left behind but it isn't something to get too worried about either. The unknown or things I'm not experienced in shouldn't be feared either.
When I'm feeling aggrieved I need to stop and take a minute to look at things before I get too bogged down and lose sight of what's important or right. Lastly, I like Daniel Auteuil films and the writings of Rudyard Kipling. I'm going to see what I can get for a tenner on Ebay. If I'm lucky a DVD and a couple of books. I'll keep you posted on how I fair.

Onwards and upwards :~)    

No comments:

Post a Comment