Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

Days 289 and 290. The weekend review.

This is the first time I've reviewed the week. If you've read my previous posts you'll know I surprise myself occasionally with some little insight into me. Trouble is I loose sight of it after a couple of weeks. Hopefully a weekly review will help cement it in place.
So what have I found out this week?
I can live in the moment and not spoil it by drifting off into my own little world. I enjoy cooking and the results aren't bad. I seriously put things off and must get that sorted out asap. I have discovered it no longer matters to me whether I suffer from depression or not. What matters is I'm not happy with the way I lead my life and don't maximise the chances and opportunities that comes my way. That's what I need to concentrate on. Also stick to completely finishing the minor tasks. Just like the affirmations are designed to change the long term errors, completing things like the washing up, hanging out the washing etc will hopefully change my behaviour. Lastly I need to set realistic short term goals. These in turn will lead to the long term results that I'd like to achieve.

Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment