Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

Day 275. So what's in store for 2011?

Happy New Year to you. I hope you past it enjoyably. Mine was a quite night in with MissG. I made supper. We shared a bottle of wine and some chocolates. I know it doesn't sound exiting but it was exactly what I needed.
I'm trying not to let the fact that it's a New Year put too much emphasis on what I need to do. The beginning of a year can add abit more pressure to an already difficult task. Things are moving very slowly. Good habits are taking their time to bed in and bad habits are being equally slow in packing up and moving out. There is a trigger that makes anything happen. Unfortunately I can't find an effective one for me. I guess I'm not looking far enough outside of the tried and failed ways of the past.
I'd like to end on something positive but there isn't anything. I don't want to say something is happening when it isn't or is just half an idea at present.
Tonight I'm going to add a daily "to do" list on this blog. Then I'll see if I can stick to it.
For now. Onwards and upwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment